Friday, October 19, 2007

My new UC set ;-)

img038

image  Simplify your communications! The lightweight, versatile Plantronics Voyager 510 Bluetooth Headset delivers all-day wearing comfort and provides a WindSmart® wind-repelling screen for clear voice transmission. Featuring exclusive Multipoint Technology, the Voyager 510 seamlessly transforms into a powerful communication solution for up to two Bluetooth devices. It’s right here…Wherever, Whenever, Wireless.

I did a couple of tests with MOC2007 and OCS2007. I will post my tests very soon. At this moment i'm not sure if this device can pickup conversations by ticking in my ear. So i send an service call. To be continued.

Tags van Technorati: , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

Where did you buy it?!?!?

grtz,
Helmer

ps. it's Helmer Zandbergen nog Helder ;)

Joachim Farla said...

We get these headsets from a partner of us to test. So let's test the following month.