Tuesday, July 1, 2008

MVP on Office Communications Server

Today, was the most beautiful day of my live (except the time of my unborn child). To avoid problems with my wife ;-)

I’m nominated for the MVP award in OCS for 1 year!

MICROSOFT MOST VALUABLE PROFESSIONAL

I would like to thank everyone who helped me to came so far. Together with my colleague Ton Stegeman where now both MVP in the Netherlands on different technologies Microsoft Office SharePoint Server and Microsoft Office Communications Server.

As far as I know we are the only Microsoft Gold Partner in the Netherlands who has two MVP’s on the payroll! 

In special thanks to: John Lamb (Modality Systems), Michael Dunn (Microsoft) and Menno Windsma (e-office) to make this real!

Stay tuned!

3 comments:

Marc Wetters said...

Congratulations, I know how much time you spent on it.

Anonymous said...

Joachim Farla MVP awardee profile:

https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile=F70E2CB3-0398-468F-9D59-3E51DEED90E9

Rasmus Hald said...

Hi Joachim

Congratulations!! very well done :)