Sunday, March 16, 2008

Upcoming OCS webcasts

Final call from Byron Spurlock.

Hi all, there are some upcoming webcast that are centered around OCS 2007 that I want you all to participate on.  The link is here  http://www.microsoft.com/events/series/unifiedcommunications.aspx?tab=webcasts.

I will be delivering quite a few of these webcast as well, infact I just finishing delivering one today entitled "Capacity Planning for OCS 2007".  This is where we talked about how to size and scale your OCS deployment (core roles).

The webcast will also be available as podcast in the future as well.  For the webcast that have past that I delivered on I will provide a link to download the webcast on demand as well.

Look forward to hearing some of your questions on the webcast.

Source: link

No comments: