Hi! Long time no see. It has been quiet over here the last few weeks. After 3 weeks of holiday in France and a 3000 km trip afterwards I was completely “DOWN” when I was back home. This “DOWN” moment had it’s reflection right one week after my holiday. Sick for almost 5 days and now completely back in business. Pfff the world of a MVP/Father is not easy ;-( Especially not when you also have almost 800 email messages from outside the Microsoft Community. It really gives extra “drive” to evangelize more on Unified Communications and presence. 800 email messages……!
So included in this post just a wrap up what’s in my mind.
- Working on my next MCP exam focusing on 70-557 Forefront.
- Planning my new session of the delayed Summerschool on the 13th of October. There are still four seats open (FREE). Join us now. http://summerschool.e-office.com/agenda/Unified-Now-with-Unified-Communications-(1)
- Scale out in Enterprise Voice for e-office (Interoute).
- Working on a new Microsoft Download – Whitepaper on how to deploy certificates in Office Communications Server 2007 R2 (check it out on Microsoft Download) Released on: 8/28/2009
- Rescheduling the second UCVUG.nl session (UC Development and Mitel in UC). Stay tuned on www.ucvug.nl for upcoming event information.
- Working on the solution to bring Research in Motion (RIM) and Microsoft (OCS R2) together.
- Working on our new OCS WebChat version 1.1! Stay tuned on this weblog to get more in-depth info on WebChat (Silverlight 3.0 compatibility etc ;-)
- Presenting on the KPN event on 8th of October about UC and the new way of work.
ATTENTION: New technical fellow on the stage right within the UC Weblog Team! The next months Michiel van Oudheusden will join the group to write technical UC stuff also. For people who don’t know Michiel: he is the lead developer on the OCS WebChat solution. See his linkedin profile also (here)
- UCMA 2.0 and Technical Updates on the OCS WebChat version 1.1!
- Blogpost on BluePosition and their solutions in Unified Communications.
- NEW NEW !