(in dutch) Roland Hameeteman, een van de oprichters van e-office, is vandaag 50 geworden. Daar moet voor gezongen worden! Roland, van harte.
55 KB - 1.4 MB*
The Planning Tool for Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 is a Windows Presentation Foundation standalone client application. The Planning Tool Wizard asks interview questions about features that the system administrator is interested in enabling in the Enterprise, as well as information about the Enterprise.
The Planning Tool uses the information gathered from the administrator to dynamically draw a recommended topology for every site that the administrator identifies. Additionally, the Planning Tool calculates the types and amounts of hardware needed across the entire Enterprise, as well as for each site. The Planning Tool also provides links to documentation of the specific planning and deployment tasks that the administrator will need in order to deploy the topology.
Source: Microsoft Download. Download it here!
Dear weblog reader,
I am on annual leave and will not have access to my email. This weblog is temporarily managed by my colleague Michiel van Oudheusden. If you have any questions about current blogposts please ask him or sent a email to email@example.com or add him to your contact list in Communicator/Hotmail (same as SMTP address).
If you have questions about:
I will be back on Monday the 14th of September.
Office Communications Server - MVP
Mobile business just the way you want it...
Smartphones are becoming more and more powerful. The handsets you can buy these days are loaded with more features than you will possibly find on a computer or laptop. Processing power, high speed connections, camera’s, large (touch) screens, GPS navigation; it’s all there and at a relatively low price. Just the way we like it.
Since a couple of weeks we get inspired of the new Outside Voice Control functionality in Office Communications Server 2007 R2. As e-office we have deployed a full blown OCS R2 environment including Mediation Server, SIP trunking, CWA, Group Chat etc. We also deployed a OCS R2 Edge server.
Inside story: Some departments at e-office uses BlackBerry as there primary IM/Mail/Apps device. On the other side we have lots of Windows Mobile 6.* endpoints. Uniquely we crossed our strategies to have best of both worlds. So today I would like to announce a new BlackBerry Mobile App: Integrating your Microsoft Unified Communications investment with BlackBerry technology.
If you are interested to get more information feel free to contact me or contact my colleague Thierry Lammers – Director e-office Mobile on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Call setup flow:
1. the BlackBerry end user initiates a ‘call via office’ OCS call from the BlackBerry smartphone. This feature is available from the BlackBerry via an icon on the BlackBerry desktop and menu integration in the native BlackBerry Address Book application. The e-office OCS client uses a data signaling channel to inform the e-office OCS service layer of the outbound call >
2. the e-office OCS service layer receives call details and user credentials
3. the e-office OCS service layer instructs OCS to set the correct presence status and initiate the cellular call to the BlackBerry end user. This is called the first call leg.
4. the BlackBerry end user answers the phone call
5. OCS initiates the second call leg with recipients phone number
6. the second call leg is established as soon as the endpoint answers the call
7. OCS bridges the two call legs between the BlackBerry end user and the recipient.
Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2
BES 4.1.x or newer with Mobile Data Services (MDS) activated
e-office OCS client runs on BlackBerry SP with OS 4.2 or newer
e-office OCS service layer runs as a web service on a Windows 2003 SP1 or newer machine with, Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS), .Net Framework 3.0 and OCS components installed.
for enterprise CRM integration e-office Content Mobilizer middleware is required
129 KB - 14.5 MB*
More information about the OCS WebChat solution see the Microsoft Case Studies on link
Sign up for free and sent me an email on email@example.com and check our products description, advantages and other nice info!
Source: Voice Specialized Partner News
As you probably know e-office is know as Voice Ready Partner and also Voice Certified Partner on Office Communications Server 2007 and R2. During the program we also get updated on UC news especially on Voice related resources. Let me share with you some news and insights:
List of updates:
· Click on the e-office case study to learn how they help enrich their clients’ web site communications and inexpensively extend their existing infrastructure by using e-office WebChat, a configurable and customizable chat solution that can be embedded in an organization’s web site and connects web users to people in the company using Office Communications Server 2007 R2. See our products page for more product information http://products.e-office.com/webchat and see the OCS WebChat live!
<<CHECK OUT our UC evidence on Microsoft Case studies focusing on our OCS R2 WebChat Solution based on Silverlight 2.0>>
· Click on Quest’s case study to learn more about their new BPOS migration applications
· Interactive Intelligence case study to learn how they expanded market reach and new business opportunities by integrating Office Communications Server 2007 R2 into their to All-in-One Communications Software Suite
· Wonderware case study to see how they are helping manufacturers gain control over their machinery by using Office Communications Server 2007 R2 to embed new collaboration features into their industrial plant management software
So enjoy these resources and see you soon on the UC Weblog in the Netherlands! More information on additional UC weblogs please click on the official OCS Team Blog. Stay tuned!
DOWNLOAD IT NOW!
1.6 MB - 13243.1 MB*
Start evaluating Office Communications Server today. Office Communications Server 2007 R2 delivers streamlined communications for your users so they can find and communicate with the right person, right now, from the applications they use most (like Office Outlook).
Two (2) additional modules Group Chat and OCS QMS (Quality of Experience Monitoring Server) have been added and are now available for download. These modules must be domain joined to the Fabrikam domain prior to full and proper usage. See the additional release notes for complete details.
1. This trial software is intended for evaluation purposes only.
2. There is no product support for this trial. You are welcome to share your trial experience with others and to ask for advice by participating in the forums.
This update package updates the Windows-based Live Meeting 2007 client to version 8.0.6362.136.
Download the Windows-based Live Meeting 2007 client update: July 2009 package now. (http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/help/HA101733831033.aspx) For
Knowledge Base (KB) Articles:
This hotfix download for Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 is described in the Knowledge Base article 969694
Knowledge Base (KB) Articles:
This download was originally released on February 1, 2009. For a complete list of fixes and changes in this latest version, please see KB article 972398.
Office Communicator Phone Edition, which provides a rich, Office Communicator-like user experience on select standalone IP phones from Microsoft partners (e.g., LG-Nortel IP 8540 and Polycom CX700), has been updated with new functionality that provides an enhanced user experience on these phones:
This download contains updates for Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Group Chat.
The Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Group Chat Software Development Kit (SDK) includes documentation and sample applications developed with the Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Group Chat platform.
This guide provides in-depth technical information on Office Communications Server 2007 R2 clients and devices.
Capacity planning and load simulation tool for Office Communications Server 2007 R2
This download contains an update for Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2.
This download contains an update for Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Attendant.