The Office Communications Server 2007 Microsoft Certified Masters Program offers three weeks of intensive technical training to enable your consultants and engineers to deliver the highest quality solutions for your end customers. Many partners are making strategic investments in the Microsoft Certified Masters training programs to enable them to differentiate their services and build credibility in a competitive market. The program offers a unique mix of in class instruction and a substantial hands on labs infrastructure where candidates can perfect their product knowledge to ‘level 400 and beyond’ – see the Master team blog for more details. Sessions are delivered by recognized experts in their field including members of the Product Team, MSIT, and Microsoft Consulting. All supported by over 70 hours of lab exercises and hands on activities.
Curriculum areas include:
- Core Protocols – discover how OCS leverages wide range protocols and how to interpret/troubleshoot them
- OCS Server and Client internals – detailed analysis of all server and client components and services
- Edge – understand the details of Edge services and how to deploy/troubleshoot
- Voice – dive into the OCS media stack, codecs, voice design, and integration
- Video and Video Conferencing – the internals of native OCS video and how to integrate with third party solutions
- Application Integration – how to drive value for customers and expand consulting opportunities with the UC stack and line of business application integration
Source: Voice Specialized Partner Sales and Technical Resources: October 2009.