Special thanks to Nick Sears / FaceTime Communications Inc. for pointing me out.
Are you managing OCS R2 deployment projects that:
- Require security (anti-virus) / Disclaimer management or Content Filtering for Information Leak Prevention across externally Federated connections.
- Require granular control and reporting of Group to Group communications across all modalities within OCS.
- Require message and event logging for internal or external OCS or Group Chat communications.
- Require exporting of OCS and Group Chat messages to a single messaging archiving platform.
If any of the above are familiar to you, this announcement will be of interest to you.
I am excited to announce the availability of FaceTime IMAuditor version 9.7.
This latest version of IMAuditor offers several significant enhancements including:
- Support for Microsoft Office Communications Server (OCS) 2007 R2
- Support for Microsoft Office Communications Server (OCS) 2007 R2 Group Chat Server.
- Support for installing the FaceTime OCS Connector on an OCS Access Edge Server.
- Support for AIM Client version 18.104.22.168.
- Support for importing BlackBerry SMS and BlackBerry PIN messages.