Source: Voice Specialized Partner News
As you probably know e-office is know as Voice Ready Partner and also Voice Certified Partner on Office Communications Server 2007 and R2. During the program we also get updated on UC news especially on Voice related resources. Let me share with you some news and insights:
List of updates:
- Partner Resources and Readiness for Exchange Server 2010 Website is live. See the site here. A very new website on Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 demonstrations which showcase Flexible and Reliable, Anywhere Access, and the Protection and Compliance features.
- Get Up to Speed with Exchange Server 2010 Ignite Workshops login with a Live ID and enroll your organization. Enroll here (Live ID required for Login) The Exchange Server 2010 Ignite workshops cover a wide variety of topics such as architecture, setup, deployment, tools, migration, security, transport, and more.
- Voice Partners: Become R2-Ready Now! All Voice-Specialized partners are urged to upgrade their internal deployments to OCS 2007 R2 and complete a verification call to become R2-Ready. So stay tuned and make sure you as partner gets certified. Any questions on the certification ofcourse you can sent me and email.
- Voice Specialization Exam Numbering Change. Unified Communications Voice Specialization Exam 088-924 has been changed to Exam 074-924. The exam itself is not being changed.
- SIP Trunking Service Now Available for Office Communications Server R2 SIP trunking enables an enterprise to connect their on-premise voice network implemented by Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 to the Public Switched Telephony Network (PSTN) directly over SIP.
- New UC ISV Customer Evidence
· Click on the e-office case study to learn how they help enrich their clients’ web site communications and inexpensively extend their existing infrastructure by using e-office WebChat, a configurable and customizable chat solution that can be embedded in an organization’s web site and connects web users to people in the company using Office Communications Server 2007 R2. See our products page for more product information http://products.e-office.com/webchat and see the OCS WebChat live!
<<CHECK OUT our UC evidence on Microsoft Case studies focusing on our OCS R2 WebChat Solution based on Silverlight 2.0>>
· Click on Quest’s case study to learn more about their new BPOS migration applications
· Interactive Intelligence case study to learn how they expanded market reach and new business opportunities by integrating Office Communications Server 2007 R2 into their to All-in-One Communications Software Suite
· Wonderware case study to see how they are helping manufacturers gain control over their machinery by using Office Communications Server 2007 R2 to embed new collaboration features into their industrial plant management software
So enjoy these resources and see you soon on the UC Weblog in the Netherlands! More information on additional UC weblogs please click on the official OCS Team Blog. Stay tuned!