This section describes how to apply new settings to a Microsoft RoundTable device.
Before starting, make sure that you have a supported version of Office InfoPath installed—Office InfoPath 2003 or Office InfoPath 2007.
To apply new settings to a Microsoft RoundTable device
1. In the %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft RoundTable\DeviceManagement\ directory, double-click DeviceConfig.xsn to launch the InfoPath form. The figure below shows a portion of this form.
2. After you change the settings to suit your particular installation, save the configuration (as RTConfig.xml, for example) to the same directory as Rtmanage.exe. The section following this procedure provides details of the InfoPath configuration form.
3. Open a command prompt, change the directory to the %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft RoundTable\DeviceManagement\ directory, and type the following command line.
Rtmanage.exe -m:img -i:config -f:RTConfig.xml
4. Check for any XML parsing errors by running this command.
Rtmanage.exe -m:cfg -q:cfgparseresult
5. If there are no errors, proceed to the next step. Otherwise fix the errors and repeat from step 3.
6. Reboot the device by running this command line.
Rtmanage.exe -m:cfg -r
We had to switch off the Roundtable fully to continue the upgrade process. When starting up you see that the rountable is upgraded with the latest firmware.