Today, I get tipped by Microsoft that there is new firmware available for the Microsoft Office Roundtable.
Microsoft® RoundTable™ Firmware
Released at: 1/3/2008
Tips for updating your Roundtable device:
Update the Firmware Images
The fastest way to update the Microsoft RoundTable device is by means of an automatic image update using the image update server. However, if you must update the device in the absence of the update server, you can use the USB image update functionality.
1. Obtain the latest firmware image files from the Microsoft download center.
· Boot loader package—CPUEBOOT.cat and CPUEBOOT.bin
· Operating system package—nk.cat and nk.bin
2. To update the boot loader, run the following command at a command prompt.
Rtmanage.exe -m:img -i:EBOOT -f:<file path to CPUEBOOT.bin> -s:<file path to CPUEBOOT.cat>
3. To update nk.bin, run the following command at a command prompt.
Rtmanage.exe -m:img -i:nk -f:<file path to nk.bin> -s:<file path to nk.cat>
IMPORTANT: the passcode to access the Microsoft Office Roundtable
Sets the password for the device. The factory default password is 78491.