Recording Converter for Microsoft Office Live Meeting 2007 is a tool for Office Live Meeting 2007 customers to convert recorded meetings in High Fidelity Presentation (HFP) format into single movie files. The converted movie files can be integrated with a customer's existing learning management system, and edited by using a video editing tool such as Windows Movie Maker, and then viewed on portable devices.
Recording Converter consists mainly of two components:
- Recording Converter Engine - Lm2move.exe that can be run as a command-line tool. The tool can be called in a script for batch processing.
- Graphical User Interface - Lm2movui.exe that provides users with an interactive user interface and calls the conversion engine from the background for conversion processing.
Major options that can be used when converting a recorded meeting include the following:
- Specify start and end time of a meeting to export part of a recorded meeting (command line only).
- Specify output video dimension.
- Specify video and content layout; supported options include:
- With panorama and webcam video – include all videos if applicable in the converted recording.
- No panorama video – exclude panoramic video in converted recording.
- No webcam video – exclude webcam video in converted recording.
- Without video – exclude both panorama and webcam video in converted recording.
- Specify the frame rate of output video files (command line only).