As you might discovered the last weeks/months we pushed (e-office) into a new organization structure. A organization structure which is much more suitable for us. Like a good fitting suit. The structure of yellow and blue! More information can of course be found on the weblog of Roland Hameeteman, CEO e-office (Dutch)
It really feels good and we are making great progress. The new organization will be much more social. Experts in our own internal organization are even important as external experts. Experts who live in the “cloud” or for example join the “UCVUG.nl Virtual User Group”. You guys are significally important to us.
Unified Communications is still one of our core competences. This year we start the UC Community @ e-office! The UC community is there for you. Is doesn’t matter what kind of role you have in a organization. The community is there if you have any questions about Unified Communications or related products. We are ready together with our community experts to help you. We are yellow “innovative” and “creative”. On the other hand we can deliver HSO (Human Software) products and services for each kind or project. Blue! Aka: we are ready to ROCK!
The roadmap for upcoming activities:
- UC Metro Program “14” we are participating in one of best programs for the next version of OCS. (NDA)
- The new e-office corporate website is LIVE and kicking (check it our www.e-office.com and feel free to give us feedback on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- UC Assistant is scheduled each month for 30 minutes of FREE consultation. Check out our experts on http://ucvug.nl. Next session is scheduled on http://ucas1.eventbrite.com/. Feel free to ask your questions to support your project or customer case. (Dutch Only). This is a UCVUG initiative.
- Each employee now is OCS Webchat enabled. Check out the “medewerkers” section on our brand new site. See also our OCS Group Chat strategies!
- UCVUG.nl is again this year live and kicking. Each quarter there will be a virtual user group session. The first one of this year can already be downloaded. See: http://ucvug.nl/ (homepage) and download the corresponding presentation materials. See also our Live Meeting Recording.
- unified-communications.blogspot.com will continue this year with lots of hot content!
- e-office will attend the MVP Summit 2010 in Seattle. (NDA). The MVP Global Summit is a multi-day event that is hosted in Bellevue and at Microsoft headquarters in Redmond, Washington. With a large catalog of deep dive sessions and a variety of networking opportunities, the MVP Global Summit enables MVPs to connect with other MVPs, build relationships with Microsoft product managers, and provide feedback on Microsoft products and technologies. More information see: www.mvpsummit2010.com
- We actively recruiting for UC/SP experts (UC/SP IT Pro’s or UC/SP Developers). Check out the site (Dutch)
- e-office will present quite frequently on the NEW Microsoft UC Community Days at Microsoft HQ Netherlands. The last presentation can be viewed here.
- e-office Joachim Farla [MVP] and Michiel van Oudheusden are presenting a TechNet Webcast about. Unified Communications Development for Non-Professional Developers (Level 300). Join us: here
- We will continue our activities on the UC&C section on www.kennisportal.nl meet the experts: here
I’m proud so far! Stay with us this year and please spread the world about our initiatives. More to come….