Knowledge Base (KB) Articles:
Download it today!
Issues that the update fixes
This update fixes the following issues:• 949894 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949894/) Presence functions are disabled in Communicator 2007 when you use a time zone that includes a negative partial hour on a client computer
• 948733 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/948733/) Error message when you try to shut down a client computer that is running Office Communicator 2007: "The data file 'Mailbox - user' was not closed properly"
• 950492 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/950492/) You cannot manually change your status from "Away" in Communicator 2007 when you use a portable computer to connect to a remote computer
• 948159 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/948159/) Error message in Communicator 2007 if the Outlook profile file name contains non-English characters: "There was a problem connecting to Microsoft Office Outlook"
• 948737 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/948737/) A Communicator 2007 user hears a long dial tone mixed with the streaming audio if the user takes a USB telephony device handset off the hook and then uses the device to stream audio from another application
• 948120 (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/948120/) An audio conference or a video conference fails in Communicator 2007 when you try to invite a new participant to create a multiparty conference