Michael already gives his information about these macro's!Windows Speech Recognition Macros Technical Preview is released. You can download it from now.
42 KB - 2.8 MB*
The Windows Speech Recognition Macros tool – or WSR Macros for short – extends the usefulness of the speech recognition capabilities in Windows Vista. Users can create powerful macros that are triggered by spoken commands which can perform a series of tasks from as simple as inserting your mailing address to as complex as providing a completely different speech interaction with applications.
While we have tried to make it easy to use, this release of WSR Macros is a technical preview of technology we are planning to release in the future. Not all the features we have planned are included, and some are incomplete. Users are cautioned to treat this release as “pre-beta.” While creating simple macros is very straightforward, the creation and editing of more complex macro files is best suited for advanced users. We welcome your feedback on how we can improve WSR Macros to best suit your needs.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Vista
Currently, only English-language editions of Windows are supported.
• A working microphone
• Optionally, speakers or headset for sound and voice output
We recommend the following in addition:
• A minimum of 1GB of memory is recommended when using speech alongside of other applications.
• Speech recognition works best when the computer can hear you clearly. We recommend high-quality microphones for best results. Microphones that are placed near the speaker’s mouth are optimal, such as a headset microphone.
• We recommend that you complete the Microphone Wizard and additionally the Windows Speech Recognition tutorial before using WSR Macros. This will ensure that your microphone is setup properly and help the speech engine become adapted to your voice.
• Please note that most Bluetooth microphones do not function well with Windows Speech Recognition due to limited audio bandwidth.