27th of november e-office is presenting the second unified communication and collaboration event in Houten (the Netherlands).
This event gives you a global overview of the functionalities of Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 and Communicator 2007, Live Meeting 2007.
At the end we will go more indepth for people who need more technical information. I will present the last 30 minutes of this session. Within this session i will show you the buildingblocks to start with OCS2007.
Before my presentation we will do some demo's because we are a company in believing "show me how it works".
For more technical people reading my blog i will give you a short wrap-up of my demo environment:
- Microsoft Office Communicator Web Access*
- Enterprise Pool in Expanded Mode with 1 front-end server*
- Web Conferencing Server*
- A/V Conferencing Server*
- Mediation Server*
- Wb Conferencing Edge Server*
- A/V Conferencing Edge Server*
- Exchange 2007 Server 64 bits
- Exchange 2007 UM Edge 64 bits
- 3 IBM T61P laptops with 4 gigs of RAM.
- Microsoft Office Roundtable :-)
- CX700 Communicator Phone!
Agenda of this event:
13.00 – 13.30 coffee/thea
13.30 – 13.45 introduction
13.45 – 14.30 vision unified communications & collaboration
14.30 – 15.00 demo unified communications
15.00 – 15.15 uur pause
15.15 – 15.30 continue demo unified communications
15.30 – 16.00 demo Roundtable
16.00 – 16.30 interactive discussion (whiteboard)
16.30 - 17.30 wrap-up snack
Subscribe next UC session 7 february 2008 @: Subscribe
Direction: (Live Search Maps) > e-office