Some people may think how is the UC laptop of Joachim Farla setup? Well to give you a short briefing of that see the following.
- Microsoft Windows Vista Business Edition x86
- Microsoft Office 2007 Enterprise Edition
- Microsoft Live Meeting 2007 console
- Microsoft Office Communicator 2007
- Microsoft Communicator Web Access 2007
- IBM Lenovo T61P (4 gigs of RAM) 230 gb of HDD Intel 2 Duo CPU T7500 @ 2,20 Ghz (WEI = 4.8)
- The Voyager 510 Bluetooth headset from Plantronics brings all day wearing comfort and superb audio quality to busy mobile professionals in a stylish and discreet design. For added convenience the Voyager 510 can be worn on either ear and folds for easy storage, and for added versatility incorporates Bluetooth V1.2 and multipoint connectivity. The optional base adaptor brings the benefits of Bluetooth wireless technology to your office phone, allowing you to use the Voyager 510 for all your communication needs. We use the device for a couple of months now.. and we are very excited (the only thing we have feedback on is the personocall software delivered out of the box is not working under Windows Vista - so picking up calls with 1 push on your headset is not working) in-depth information from Plantronics says that this will be fixed in January 2008. More specifications of this device: more
- Windows Mobile 6.0 Palm Treo device (recently upgraded from WM5.0) - CoMo installed on it connecting to our Access Edge infrastructure and HSDPA connection.
- LifeCam NX-6000. Compact and reliable, this webcam was designed especially for notebook computers. I've tested this device for a couple if hours now and I’m very surprised! Very good device, good sound quality and easy to ship ;-), and you get a very nice bag for put ting in the device when you are on the road. More information see the site at Microsoft: all features
So, last preparations for tomorrow second UC event @ e-office lot's of demo's on Live Meeting 2007, Exchange 2007, Unified Messaging, CWA 2007, MOC2007, CoMo, MoCM2007, autobot OCS, autobot integrating Enterprise Search MOSS, SharePoint integration OCS, MOR2007, Office Roundtable, CX700 Communicator phone, Polycom devices, LiveCam, Enterprise Voice, interoute. Tomorrow i will install the CX700 PolyCom device in our production environment. I will post how we did that and what the configuration issues may are. Personally I think that it will be an OOFTB-installation.
Tags van Technorati: Live Meeting 2007 , Exchange 2007 , Unified Messaging , CWA 2007 , MOC2007 , CoMo , MoCM2007 , autobot OCS , autobot integrating Enterprise Search MOSS , SharePoint integration OCS , MOR2007 , Office Roundtable , CX700 Communicator phone , Polycom devices , LiveCam , Enterprise Voice , interoute