Thursday, May 29, 2008

UC development components we are working on...

I've been really busy with a lot of questions and issues regarding to UC development. Here is a short overview of what I've been working on and what you can expect from me the next few weeks.

CWA and Silverlight 2 beta 1.
I'm still working on this one here is a screenshot of the current application:

image

Next part of this series will show you how to handle presence events.

UCMA
After publishing the articles about how to get and how to set presence, I got a series of questions and issues. To solve these I had to take a deep dive into the presence and SIP protocols. Microsoft recently published preliminary versions of these protocols.

Here is a list of the things I worked on:

  • Getting and Setting presence(update article coming soon)
  • Subscriptions
  • self(Categories, Containers, Subscribers)
  • roaming contacts (groups and contacts)
  • presence (in fact there are 3 ways how you can implementpresence subscriptions).
  • ContainerMembership

For more information contact sip:joachim.farla@e-office.com. more detailed information see Marcs weblog.

No comments: