Last week I followed this 2 day training in the Netherlands. It really gives developers a good overview where to start. If you want to start developing on the UC platform, I really recommend that you follow that training. I have been working with some of the SDKs and APIs a little longer and still learned quite a bit.
Main topics are:
- Unified Communications: Behind the Scenes with OCS 2007, OC 2007 and Exchange 2007
- Driving Contextual Collaboration with OC 2007
- Building Contextual Collaboration Clients for the Web using the UC AJAX SDK
- Building Asynchronous Contextual Collaboration with Exchange Web Services
- Business Process Communication with the UCMA
- Anywhere Information Access with OCS 2007 Speech Server
Any questions/ comments please feel free to contact me.
Sip:Marc.Wetters@e-office.com or email:Marc.Wetters@e-office.com