Today I get in touch with the new Integration options for Tanjay Phones in R2. Last week we upgraded all our Tanjays to R2 and that gives us the opportunity to integrate Phone Edition R2 with Communicator 2007 R2.
- the Tanjay phone can be paired with Communicator, providing the user with click to call and click to answer calls on Tanjay from the desktop
- you need to have is a USB cable connect the Tanjay phone to the desktop (no longer need to set your password in the Tanjay phone screen)
- you can use Communicator 2007 R2 to configure passwords
- once you unlock the desktop, the Tanjay unlocks itself as well
- you can use the Tanjay phone as a speakerphone device for Live Meeting.
This is really great! Especially the integration options in Live Meeting and the Conferencing functionalities.