Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 delivers streamlined communications for your users so they can find and communicate with the right person, right now, from the applications they use most (like Office Outlook). You are able to deliver a variety of software-powered communications solutions, including enterprise telephony, on-premise audio, video, and web conferencing and enterprise instant messaging, while maintaining the operational control required and without expensive infrastructure and network upgrades.
This Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 Trial Download includes both editions of the server: Enterprise Edition and Standard Edition.
- This trial software is intended for evaluation purposes only.
- When the 180-day evaluation period expires, you can either remove the evaluation copy or replace it with an appropriately licensed version of the product.
- There is no product support for this trial. You are welcome to share your trial experiences with others and to ask for advice by participating in the forums.
- To evaluate Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2 with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2, click here.
- To evaluate Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 Speech Server, click here.
- Please visit the documentation download page for the latest product documentation and release notes.
- Public IM Connectivity for enterprise IM is available and requires a per-user, per-month subscription license that is in addition to the Office Communications Server Client Access License (CAL). No trial or evaluation is available for the public IM connectivity service. However, customers have the option of purchasing a small number of public IM connectivity licenses so that their company can try the service, and then increase the number of licensed users once they find the service meets their needs.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 editions; Windows Server 2003 x64 editions; Windows Server 2008
- Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 is designed to operate only on x64 platforms.
- Client Software Requirements:
- The recommended client for Office Communications Server 2007 R2 is Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 R2. For more information, visit http://www.microsoft.com/communicationsserver
- Live Meeting 2007 client is the recommended meeting client for Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2 and can be downloaded here.
- Microsoft Conferencing Add-in for Microsoft Office Outlook is required for scheduling Live Meetings with Microsoft Office Communications Server 2007 R2. Download the Add-in by clicking here.